Dense woven curtains like velvets, chenilles, and dimouts have relatively high insulating properties.
Curtains insulate by:
• Blocking drafts
• Creating a barrier that blocks the cold from the windows
• Keeps the warmth inside
• Check your windows and doors for possible drafts.
• Drape your curtain from ceiling to floor.
• Line your curtain for an extra layer of insulation.
• Add plaids, cushions and carpets – an empty room warms slower and cools faster
Don’t forget : Curtains make your room!
Stay stylish while saving energy.